Interwoven with traditional Indian flare and Parisian-inspired design, the Lakshmi Encrusted Jewel Mini Baguette takes style and taste to the next level.
- Approx. 5" H x 9.7" W x 1.7" D
- Approx. 43" strap length
- Single detachable drop-in wristlet chain strap
- Fold-over flap with magnetic closure
- 18K gold-plated hardware
- Exterior features a Zari Brocade textile pattern with encrusted teardrop jewel and jute weave detailing
- Interior features 1 slip pocket
- Materials: Bhagalpur raw silk exterior, royal blue raw silk lining
- Care: Spot clean, includes dust bag
- Limited Edition - 150 for this collection
- Made to Order Only. Estimated wait period approximately 3 months.
LIMITED-EDITION STATEMENT PIECES
Are wearable works of art featuring exclusive, rare, and unique designs that are unparalleled in beauty and intricacy.
Are a fusion of modern design and India's finest craftsmanship and artistry.
Are handcrafted by a curated group of Indian artisans handpicked by designer and founder Veronica Tharmalingam.
Are inspired by and build upon the rich heritage and legacy of Indian jewelry-making and gem-cutting skills that dates back several centuries.
Are India-made priding itself on its unparalleled beauty and intricacy.
Leverage India's prolific history of fine jewelry craftsmanship that has been passed down from one generation to the next for centuries.
We source handcrafted textiles and trims already available in the market in India that are produced during each festival seasons thus we keep our carbon footprint to the minimum and are careful to not contribute to the fashion industry pollution. This results in fabric colors and patterns variations keeping all our handbag models unique every season and every collection.
30% of all sales go to Charities in India for Child Labor Abolishment + Sri Lanka Hospitals in rural areas:
15% of sales helps abolish child abuse and child labor.
10% of sales contribute to better quality of life for Indian artisans ensuring quality food, shelter and education for them and their families.
5% of sales go towards a medical mission for Sri Lanka and India to help provide better health treatments in rural areas.
Currently, there are visitors looking at this item.